Department of consulting
MR:comp offers comprehensive consulting services to manufacturers of items and devices that are used in the magnetic resonance environment. With our early-stage R&D support, you can save resources and prevent failures during product approval.
Further, we offer the following services:
- MRI safety testing consulting services for in-house production of medical devices
- Worst-case analysis of product matrices, shrinking the number of cases for numerical simulation and experimental testing
- MR labeling / MR marking of devices according to the FDA guidance for Industry and FDA Staff (2014): Establishing Safety and Compatibility of Passive Implants in the Magnetic Resonance (MR) Environment
- MR labeling / MR marking of devices according to CE requirements
- Consulting services to MR users
- Expert opinions on device-specific situations in magnetic and electromagnetic fields in MRI
- Development of device specific test plans
- R&D accompanying test series and numerical simulation for prototype optimization in MRI fields
- Risk management for devices and MR sites
- Workflow optimization for MR sites
- Translation services
Please note: Although "MR Safety" is the correct technical term, the term "MRI safety" is also used in this text to reflect the colloquial use.