Our laboratory and its quality management has been accredited by DAkkS to perform the following test methods according to ISO 17025:
- ASTM F2052, Standard Test Method for Measurement of Magnetically Induced Displacement Force on Medical Devices in the Magnetic Resonance Environment
- ASTM F2213, Standard Test Method for Measurement of Magnetically Induced Torque on Medical Devices in the Magnetic Resonance Environment
- ASTM F2182, Standard Test Method for Measurement of Radio Frequency Induced Heating On and Near Passive Implants During Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- ASTM F2119, Standard Test Method for Evaluation of MR Image Artifacts from Passive Implants
- ASTM F640 Standard Test Methods for Determining Radiopacity for Medical Use
- ASTM F2503 and IEC 62570, Standard Practice for Marking Medical Devices and Other Items for Safety in the Magnetic Resonance Environment
MRI Safety Made in Germany - Did you know? The German DAkkS ISO 17025 accreditation of MR:comp GmbH is highest-rated worldwide for MRI safety testing. MR:comp's accreditation annex does importantly show the standard's numbers as potentially accredited other labs for MR safety show basically only, however, German DAkkS require to show also the (year) version of the standard for up to date testing methods and our MR testing quality for your devices. This is another unique and high quality key feature and MR testing service Made in Germany.
Please find our registration at the DAkkS website below.