#2 MRI Safety MeetUp in Canada
Meet us at the MRI Safety MeetUp – Testing, Simulation, Education at ISMRM 2019
MR:comp, MRI-STaR and MRI-Tec, your partners for comprehensive competence in MRI safety & compatibility, invite you on
Monday 13 May 2019 5 pm – 8 pm
Palais des congrès de Montréal
1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle
Montréal, QC, Canada
We cordially invite you to our MRI Safety MeetUp on Monday, 13 May 2019 in Montreal, to Meeting Room 519AB on Level 5 at Palais des congrès de Montréal, 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal, QC, Canada
Take advantage of this opportunity and experience the inspiring and impressive possibilities for MR imaging and MRI safety. Find out more about our testing services and technical infrastructure in a comfortable atmosphere with beverages and food.
- Welcome drinks & snacks
- Introduction of MR:comp Testing Servicesand MRI-STaR Research Institute;overview about services and infrastructure
- MR:compMRI Safety & Compatibility testing of non-active and active devices
- MRI-STaR R&D design support service (the First Step) for optimal MRI safety performace of the device
- Support of the clinical MRI users (amongst: MR image quality testing, MagResource MRI Safety Implant Online Database, MRI safety workflow/magnetic field real-time dosimetry, etc.)
- Visit of the Dept. of Numerical Simulation (videoconference)
- Visit of the Test Laboratory (videoconference)
- Lecture “MR safety and compatibility, standards & MR labelling”
- Introduction of www.mri-tec.com ONE-STOP SHOP incl. lecture “Review of MR labelling information related to IEC 62570”,
- Discussions, Questions & Answers
Our experienced team is looking forward to answer your questions.
Please register at email@example.com
Participation is free of charge. Please note that participation is unfortunately limited.
Additionally meet us at ISMRM “International MRI Safety Booth #807 in the technical exhibition..
We are looking forward to your visit!