May 4, 2022: Hybrid MRI Safety MeetUp in Stuttgart
We invite you to join us on May 4, 2022 (13:00-17:00 CEST), at MedTechLive Messepiazza, Stuttgart Room W3.
This is your opportunity to visit our impressive resources for MRI safety, MR imaging compatibility and regulatory aspects and technical infrastructure in a comfortable atmosphere with beverages and snacks.
Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org. Free of charge. Limited space. You can also join online. Link sent after registration.
Program (May 4, 2022, 13:00 - 17:00 CEST)
- Welcoming with coffee & snacks
- Introduction of MR:comp GmbH, MRI-STaR GmbH, HPC MR Safety LLC and overview about services and infrastructure
- for MRI Safety & Compatibility testing of non-active and active devices
- R&D Design Support for maximizing your medical device MRI performance
- Support of the clinical MR users (amongst: MR image quality testing, MagResource MRI Safety Implant Online Database, MRI safety workflow/magnetic field real-time dosimetry, etc.)
- Recurring lectures
- MR Safety and Compatibility of Medical Devices, Gregor Schaefers
- Regulatory Aspects on MR Safety Wolfgang Kainz, PhD
- Discussions, Questions & Answers
Our experienced team is looking forward to answering your questions.
Additionally meet us in hall10 booth 10-621 in the technical exhibition.
We are looking forward to your visit!